Powered By Blogger

Monday 26 August 2013

My very first meet with the Indian Fashion bloggers.

Last Sunday I had the opportunity to attend the Indian fashion bloggers event organised by Whyoffashion here in Bangalore, India. I was quite surprised to see the number of successful fashion bloggers who turned up. I mean I really thought that the fashion blogging scene in India was not up to what I wished but to my surprise I was not well informed.  How about that ha? lol

I was also surprised to find out that there are people other than my friends actually reading my blogs and quite liking it. The energy there in that hotel was soooo positive. It was like we all spoke the same language and liked the same things, we all understood each other and appreciated things which are otherwise considered weird in the "so called" normal world. 

The evening started with wine and snacks and socializing with each other. I have always loved meeting new inspirational people, making friends with them and here I was once again in the right place and moment. It was my first time in an event like that and I must say it did not disappoint. 

The evening progressed with inspirational talks by the organizers and an open floor for the participants to throw questions and have their queries cleared, followed by lunch and then desert. I was lucky enough to be mingling with few adorable bloggers and website designers. We all exchanged information and promised to meet again. In the end I was interviewed and asked to give my views on men's fashion in India and what can be done to improve it. I am glad I was asked that question. (Wink)












All the pictures taken by Whyoffashion photographer.
    

7 comments:

  1. Your blogs are really interesting Prashant! I mean, I am not much of blog reader o for that matter a reader at all but I love reading your blogs and wait for the latest posts! I love your candid opinions which you obviously present with a load of humor. You ve gt one more admirer bro!! Cheers nd keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Saharsh. That means a lot to me. Thank you very much. I am glad the there are few who are entertained coz my blogs :)

      Delete
  2. Is very cool that you guys do some blogger relationships :) is very important!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yes.. I am glad too. These events are really important.

      Delete
  3. horrible blog, interesting stuff.
    http://princeofeight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey
    nice site.

    ___________
    Best mehndi desings
    and mehndi also in fashion ,woman's or girls like
    BEST FLORAL MEHNDI DESIGNS – OUR TOP 10 and video tutorials
    visit here nice designs
    http://best-mehandi-designs.blogspot.com/2013/09/best-floral-mehndi-designs-our-top-10.html
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. find the infromation about online Fashion Street india, India's online largest fashion marketplace.

    ReplyDelete