Powered By Blogger

Friday 3 January 2014

They say I scandalize people.Here are the top 10 "Sexiest" videos of 2013!

Hey.. the dirt is on your mind so quit blaming me alright.... LOL. So I was listening to radio on the 31st of December 2013 and they were playing the most famous songs of the year so it occurred to me that I must do something for my blog along the same lines, then I saw VH1 had it's own collection of hot videos of 2013 and then I instantly got inspired and decided that I am gonna make a collection of all the hot videos of 2013 of course giving the first place to my queen Beyonce. No one has ever or can ever work it like she does. Oh and did I mention that She dropped a bomb on the world by releasing a new album with 17 videos while you were sleeping back in December 2013? Oh yeah.. that's our Queen B. 

"Partition" by Beyonce. Watch the full preview here.



"Applause" by Lady Gaga.


"Bound 2" by Kanye West


"Work Bitch" by Britney Spears.


"Tunnel Vision" by Justin Timberlake. 


"Pour it up" by Rihanna


"Blurred Lines" by Robin Thicke 


"We can't stop" by Miley Cyrus.


"Wrecking Ball" by Miley Cyrus.


"Work" by Iggy Azalea.




1 comment:

  1. Blurred Lines*

    Isn't it a bit too early to put Beyonce's "Partition" when only the preview is out and not the full video? (Especially while having a title wrt year end).

    In my opinion, in addition to the rest of the videos, Nicki Minaj & Lil' Wayne's "High School" was equally sexy! :)

    ReplyDelete