Powered By Blogger

Thursday 14 August 2014

J_ST UNDERWEAR by Jovan Stevanovic.

Check this guy out. Do you remember him? I'm sure you do. This is like the 4th or 5th time I am featuring him in my blog, gosh I have lost count coz I just love his work. For those who do not know him. This is Jovan Stevanovic, a Serbian fashion designer whose collections are worth taking a look at. It has it's own mystery. 

So Jovan has been growing as a designer by leaps and bounds and I am so proud that I was one of the first fashion bloggers to feature him. Very soon he will be launching his own Men's underwear collection. It's called J_ST UNDERWEAR. Check out the picture below. It's just a teaser. What does it say to you? Well I know it's been talking dirty to me (wink). lol

The model posing below in the fabulous poster is "Milos Radovanovic" one of the most wanted ginger male model of Serbia.

Well, the collection will be out soon and you will see it first on my blog. Jovan is a sweetheart so why don't you follow him on Facebook- Click here.




No comments:

Post a Comment