Powered By Blogger

Monday 7 July 2014

Meet Ricardo. A Biology student/Model from Puerto Rico.

  • By now y'all must have realized that I love interviewing new and up coming models from all around the world. It gives me a good feeling when I meet young enthusiastic individuals who are living up to their dreams. There is nothing more satisfactory than following your passion. 
  • This week let me introduce to you another  21 year old shining model from Puerto Rico "Ricardo Marquez". Ricardo works with Likuid TMM (One of Puerto Rico's best talent hunt and modeling agencies). Click here to check out their website.
  • Pic by- Ryam Anthony
    Ricardo has been modeling from 2011 and has been growing ever since. Apart from  fabulous model, he is a real estate broker, an investor and in 4th year of college majoring in Biology. Phewwwww... that's a lot to handle. Hats off to you Ricardo!
  • I was talking to the model about his fitness secret and he said- 
  • "I am an athlete. I started playing volleyball when I was 8 and I continued playing till date. I love sports, for example- track and field, wave-boarding, beach volleyball, soccer etc but out of all volleyball is my favorite. I was a part of the Florida High Performance Team in 2010 and 2011. Apart from my sports, I spend at least an hour at the gym every single day and my diet is very restricted". 
  • Waoooo... he sure is one hell of a disciplined man. No wonder he has that ass kickin body. Cheers to that!   
  • Ricardo's near future plan is to graduate from college next year, apply for further studies and keep developing his acting and modeling skills. 
  • Wishing you all the very best for you future mate! 
  • by- Alexa photo studio 
    By- Carlo Trevino
    By- Edwin J'Lebron
    By- Edwin J'Lebron
    By-J Lee
    By-Nolan M. Rivera 
    By-Nolan M. Rivera 

    By-Nolan M. Rivera 




1 comment:

  1. [Download] $12,234 in 2 months GAMBLING Robot?

    Let me tell it straight.

    I dont care about sports. Shame on me but I don't even know the football rules.

    I tried every thing from FOREX & stocks to internet marketing and affiliate products.. I even made some money but then blew it all away when the stock market went south.

    I think I finally found it. Get It Today!!

    ReplyDelete