Powered By Blogger

Sunday 9 February 2014

BOY TROUBLE!

Just so you know, I din't wear this fitted cap to prove to anyone that I'm a boy. I very clearly remember my mom yelling at me while I was trying to get into my sisters night gown at the age of 7 "Prash ... you're a boy". 

So yeah that's clear in my head and well once in a while I do touch myself to reassure. (grin) you know coz sometimes after few shots of not so healthy drinks my morals as well as my gender starts bending (wink).

LOL ....jokes apart.......I actually am a big fan of the brand "BOY LONDON". Have always been a fan. I was longing to get a BOY fitted cap from a long time and happened so that one of my friends got two of them for me. Yeyy...... (what I actually mean is to be nice to rich and young assholes coz they always get you stuff if they think you are a good friend and are not after their money). I guess I just proved that my morals are actually bent :( wwooopppsss.... (Therapy time, I will go and see a shrink).  




So on a Saturday night I really got into trouble. I had just finished work (Yeah I work on the weekends as well) and was on my way to meet a friend of mine called Victor who happens to be a good friend (wink- I totally made him buy drinks for me). 

So here I was.....walking with a big smile on my face, sippin my non healthy drink,buzzed in a very good way,stopped at a store to buy a can of coke. This girl in a black dress next to me buying a pack of smokes assessed me up and down, raised her eyebrow then looked away. BTW did I mention that rite on top of the store was a bar where people were drinking and smoking in the balcony? Yeah so they were. 

It was my badluck that the exact same time when I opened my can to mix a little somethin in it, the same moment an asshole spilled just a tinsy tiny amount of his drink from the balcony on this girl's dress.  

What happened next was not what I had expected but here is the exact scene- 

DRUNK SKANK- You bloody spilled your drink on my dress.

ME- Mouth half open. I din't ma'am. It's from the top I suppose.

DRUNK SKANK- (Raises her voice and calls two of her drunk boys to make me feel sorry) This sissy toad ruined my dress and is not sorry.

ME- (SISSY TOAD? ME?) No no, I swear I did not , I dint even properly open the can.

DRUNK SKANK- Whispers something and the boys started giving me bad looks.

ME- Started suffering from Scary Cat Syndrome

BLESSED POLICEMAN- (Saw everything approached and said) Miss, those boys on top spilled their drink on you and this boy. 

DRUNK SKANK- Oh.. I'm sorry (raises her eyebrow very un- apologetically, turns around and tosses her hair at me. 

ME- (Snapped) You're one ungrateful bitch! You've got to be kidding me with this.

DRUNK SKANK- Huhh.... wha......

ME- Like really (on top of my voice) try to be a little soaber next time you blame a queen like me for no reason or else you'll be f*****g sorry. 

DRUNK SKANK-  Hey hey..calm down.....

ME- I'ver had a f*****G long day and to make it worse I meet a hoe like you.

DRUNK SKANK- Aahh... waahh....

ME- Take four giant steps back or I will strangle your neck.

DRUNK SKANK- A... m sorr........

ME- (yelled) Out of my face RIGHT NOW.......... Get the f*** out of here !  

DRUNK SKANK- Storms offfffffff.......... (the boys -shocked faces) 








Fitted Cap- Boy London
T-shirt-GANT
Skinny Jeans- Kenneth Cole
Shoes- Converse/ Chuck Taylors 



1 comment:

  1. If you'd like an alternative to casually approaching girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

    If you'd prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and night clubs...

    Then I encourage you to view this short video to discover a strong secret that might get you your personal harem of hot women:

    Facebook Seduction System!!!

    ReplyDelete