Powered By Blogger

Sunday 22 December 2013

My letter to Santa.

My Dear old Fat dude, (or like they call you SANTA).

I have been really really good this year. Pinky promise. So I am expecting loads of presents from you.I have done everything that an average looking, small town boy with identity crisis does. 
  • I have called people fat and ugly or like they say "FUGLY"
  • I have insulted others with confidence to hide my own insecurities.
  • I did not tell my mom that I got super hammered after taking shots and passed out in a garbage bin next to a hobo. 
  • I have completely hidden the fact from my dad that I party till 6 am and don't go to work the next day.
  • I have totally bitched about the bitches I hate to every possible person I know and sometimes even to the strangers. (yeah.. m so pure).
  • I have totally been a good brother. I forgot my sister's birthday, dint wish her on rakshabandhan, dint send her any gifts for any occasion and dint wish her on thanksgiving either, instead I have made her spend on me, made her send me flowers,made her read my torturous blog posts and compelled her to say that I look good.
  • I swear I did not ask my photographer friend to make me look pretty using photoshop and above all I have, I repeat I have (you're gonna love this one Santa) refrained myself from helping the poor.                                                                                                              
Sighhhh.... I'm so good. I think I am the nicest person I know. I'm accomplished. I am so going to heaven!

Dear Readers,

Please forgive me for being a pain in the eyes,nose,throat and ass. All of the above that I just said, I don't really mean them.

Christmas is a time to spread love. Love with your family and friends, the unfortunate, and even with strangers. It's time for forgiveness and reconciliation. Celebrating the birth of Christ is all about sharing love and happiness and of course eating everything that will make you fat. In my case, my mothers love makes me fat. Pppfffffff....

But jokes apart, this Christmas is a special one for me as this whole year God has been very kind to me and so I wanna take all the moment to thank him and try to be a nicer person from next year.

I hope Santa gets this letter soon enough coz if not then I'm sooo gonna passout under my chimney hoping to wake up and see Santa's butt crack!

Hoe Hoe Hoe ya'll...... woopsss... I'm sorry I meant

HO HO HO ..... Merry Christmas ya'll

and may the odds be ever in your favour! 




All the pics above have been taken by my friend Allan Raj. Check out his flickr account here
Blazer- Louis Philippe 
Skinny pants- Kenneth Cole 
Shirt- Tailor made, puma fabric.
Shoes- Custom made. 
Bow tie- It's kinda old.
Fitted cap- NY 
Belt- from the roadside lol ( yeah m cheap)

and yes,here is my current favorite Christmas song. Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment