Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Fresh on the Scene. Meet "Romano" an 18 year old lad from France.

Gosh darn! I mean I remember how I used to look when I was 18 years old. I was fat, with big glasses, used to sit at the back of my class with a water bottle by my side, my teachers hated me coz I slept during lectures, my dad told me to go n play outside but I preferred staying at home eating and dreaming of a big life and I had no friends coz I wasn't cool enough. God was mean :(  

and now look at Romano. 18 years old, already got noticed, excelling in his modeling career, well established, killer looks, wash board abs, piercing blue eyes and clear jaw lines. What more could a teenage boy ask for? 

Sighhhhhh..... anyway... so this week I was in conversation with Romano Rossi a teenage model who is from Nantes, France but lives in Dijon.  Mind you Romano is not much of a talker. He just prefers his looks and pictures do all the talking and I guess they do it well for him ha! 

So ladies and Gentle Ladies here is Romano.

(Hi Romano so tell us something about yourself?)

Well... you already know my name and where I come from and what I do....lol so other than that I am 18, a student of sales. I like body building and I love sports. I am an athletic person. Outdoors fascinate me. 

(How long have you been modeling and what inspired you to take modeling as a career?)

It was not decided actually. I did my first modeling shoot this year in July. It was just by chance that I got noticed. The result of the shoot was so good that I started getting many offers and I kept doing them all. I wanted to become a model because I always wanted to get into the glam world. Also because I really liked the results of the shoots that I did. So I decided why not!

(How many brands have you worked with till now?)

Hahaha.. It's not even been six months. I am very fresh in this world so I am looking forward to work with some major brands. I am slowly getting there, You will definitely know about it once it's done. For time being I am just doing prints. 

(What is your personal style statement?)

I love wearing stylish clothes. Not anything in particular but whatever makes me feel good. Mostly what fits me really really well. I can't categorize it for the moment. Comfort is my style.  With or without clothes , does not matter... lol as you can see I am shirtless in most of the pictures.  (wink)

(How do you maintain that killer body of yours?)

Well... as you know I love sports. So I play. I go to the gym everyday in the weekdays and on the weekends I go out running. Its healthy and keeps you in good shape. 

(What does fashion mean to you?)

Fashion has always been the way I have expressed myself. It's how I deal with my mind and the thoughts. It's lifestyle. Some people want it and some don't. 

(How do you feel about being a teenage model?)

Right now I do not think much. I am just taking one step at a time. Do not want to make any mistakes you see. 

(Thank you so much Romano for talking with me. Wishing yo all the very best for your future. Hope you make it to Vogue magazine one day and may be able to walk for Tom Ford and Gucci etc.)

Aww.. thanks a lot. It was a pleasure indeed. 

B.F Photography
B.F Photography 

Chrys Bens 

Photo by- Chrys Bens 

Photo by- Chrys Bens 


Photo by- Isaac

Photo by- Isaac 

Photo By- Isaac

Photo by- Isaac

Photo by- Isaac

Photo by- Isaac 

Photo by -Jerome Haffner 

Photo by- Tom Saint Clair

I am sure that by now you guys must have started googling him. So let me make it easy for you. Here is his facebook fanpage link. Follow him here and thank me later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment