Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 25 September 2013

WAIT IS OVER-Madonna Finally Premieres Secret Project Revolution Film

After months of wait and hinting, Madonna finally releases the #secreteproject. It's a complete piece of art- by the photographer Steve Klein. I guess this is what happens when two of the most artistic people come together. The movie is being used to portray the art of freedom. Its an artistic black and white short film showing imprisonment and Government abuse. The movie very artistically shows the hidden truth. You can download the movie here.

"My goal is to show by example of secretprojectrevolution my creative commitment to inspire change in the world through artistic expression, "the material girl/good girl gone bad mom further says, " I hope my film and other submissions to Art for Freedom will be a call to action and give people a place to voice their own creative expression to help fight oppression  intolerance and complacency."



2 comments: