Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 18 June 2014

T'was a Star Studded afternoon at Splash Retail Store, Phoenix Market City!

My day couldn't have been more randomly busy last Saturday (14th of June 2014). I literally ran in short circles chasing wild goose. I'm sure y'all don't care so let me boil this huu haa down and cut right to the chase. 

So on a Friday night I received an email inviting me for this event at Splash retail store at the "Phoenix Market City, Whitefield Bangalore." It was not just any regular event. Young Bollywood stars "Sidhart Malhotra" and "Shraddha Kapoor" were the Chief Guests. Sighhhhh... well... How could I decline this invite. 





Watch the trailer of their new movie "Ek Villain" which they promoted at the event. 




Yeah so there I was at the venue, posing with the stars, feeling good about myself etc... The place was crowded but I did get my share of few minutes to share with Siddhart Malhotra... well actually it was few seconds...pfffff... but hey I did complement and congratulate him for his movie and told him that I am big fan, which he appreciated. They dynamic duo was there for just 15 minutes and then left. 

Later the invited guests were served refreshments. Thank God for that coz I was sooo hungry....we socialized for sometime then left for the next event. 

For those of you who do not know about the Retail company Splash... here is a little detail that was sent to me with the press release.

"Headquartered in Dubai, Splash is Middle East’s largest fashion retailer and part of the Landmark Group, one of the biggest retail conglomerates in the Middle East, India and Africa. Founded in 1993 as a single brand store in Sharjah, Splash has grown to over 200 stores and 50 brand stores across 13 countries. With an eye for the latest global trends and reflecting an everyday attitude, Splash’s ‘Love Fashion’ binds together a collection that creates a definite style statement.
Scaling new heights, Splash has taken a step forward into the world of fashion by realigning its product offering to meet the ever-changing lifestyle demands of its customer and re-instating their trust in the brand.  Showcasing popular collections for men, women and teens, Splash has revamped its existing product portfolio and introduced a uni-brand concept across its stores providing a comfortable and easy shopping environment.
As a brand Splash believes in constantly being a trend-setter in the region and has successfully created some of the biggest and most popular brand properties/events which have now become part of the social calendar of the Region. With constant revamping of the marketing portfolio, newer forms of communication are added and channelled to keep the consumer involved. The Splash Calendar and Splash Fashion Shows are by far the most popular annual and bi-annual events in the brand’s portfolio of events."

All the pictures have been taken by my dear friend and photographer Allan Raj. Click here to checkout flickr account and click here to contact him on Facebook.



















No comments:

Post a Comment