Powered By Blogger

Friday 22 February 2013

In a blue world

The air in Bangalore was little nippy that day and I chose to wear one of my favorites jumpers that I bought almost 6 months back from a store I really can't remember the name of. All I remember is that it was in Lille, France in a mall called Euro Lille. 

It was like love at first sight. I fell in love with the color and I had just the perfect shoes and sunglasses to match with it. 



Jeans are Lee Cooper and shoes are from a local cheap store of Rome.(yeah had no other option in those broke days..lol) Completed the look with my fitted cap which I brought from H&M. I guess I have a thing for fitted caps... I wear it with almost everything. All the pictures are taken by my friend and photographer Shilpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment